[TenTec] Whirlpool Duet, Neptune, Orion

Mike Hyder -N4NT- n4nt_m_o_hyder at charter.net
Tue Sep 27 09:57:01 EDT 2005

General Electric used to have (and may still have) what they call a "Value
Improvement Program."  Best I could tell, what they did was remove radio and
TV parts one by one until the unit failed to work.  Probably other
manufacturers have similar programs.

RFI suppression would be removed under such a program.  Perhaps you got a
unit before its value was "improved."

73, Mike N4NT