[TenTec] Paragon II for sale

Jim Crooke crooke at crooke.us
Fri Sep 30 15:45:20 EDT 2005

At 04:33 PM 9/27/2005, Toby wrote:

>Jim,  Take the plunge and get the Orion,  and then sell the Paragon II when
>you can get around to it. Sometimes things just do not sell right away.

Well. I took Toby's advice and ordered an Orion.  Hopefully, one will
become available in a couple of weeks.  In talking with Stan, TenTec
normally sells Paragon II's for $1150 without filters, plus shipping.  I
figure the filters are worth about $200.  The factory return policy and
limited are worth something, so I am lowering my price on the Paragon II
with filters to $1150 plus shipping.

If interested, let me know at crooke at crooke.us

Thanks.  Jim KJ0C