[TenTec] Orion II AT tuner question

Bob Cunnings bob.cunnings at gmail.com
Sat Apr 1 11:32:58 EST 2006

I believe it does, I rely on that behavior when when using an antenna
that is resonant on 80 m but sometimes pressed into service on 160.
When operating on Top Band I use the internal tuner, but if I decide
to go to 80 all I need to do is make the band change - the tuner is
bypassed automatically at that point and xmtr is looking into the now
resonant ant system directly.

Bob NW8L