[TenTec] Problem: Please confirm Orion II Radios

AI4DQ at aol.com AI4DQ at aol.com
Sun Apr 2 14:06:32 EDT 2006

Version 2.032 software
When operating my new Orion II this am Had terrible Noise with NB set to 2  ,
NR 3, Notch on and the SP set 3 and sweep on  I then went notch C  position
rotating the Down from 1000HZ  when I get past 900HZ  I lose  audio and is
replaced with crackling sound The only way to restore the audio is  by turning the
radio off and on a reset is not required. I would like others to  confirm,
And I have one other owner confirm(WB4QDA) this Bug. and would like  everyone to
confirm this. I tried others setting but the NB has to be on and the  NR has
to be on as well as Notch.

Phil AI4DQ