[TenTec] NEW SOFTWARE and other news

CATFISHTWO at aol.com CATFISHTWO at aol.com
Sat Apr 1 20:28:19 EST 2006

April fools !!!!!!!

============================

In a message dated 4/1/2006 2:49:19 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,
lladerman at earthlink.net writes:

Jack, I  visited the rfsquared website this morning, and it lists the
most recent  firmware updates as of 3/10, not 4/1. The current versions
listed are  v2.032 for the Orion II, and v2.056 for the Orion (565-V2). I
did note that  firmware v1.372 is listed for the Orion as well (565),
which I don't recall  having seen before along with 2.056.  Did you
download a different  version?

Lou, W0FK