[TenTec] Ten-Tec used/demo list 3 April 2006

jerome schatten romers at shaw.ca
Mon Apr 3 15:59:10 EDT 2006

Stan... I would like to purchase the 302j remote encoder/keypad for the
Jupiter. I presume the cable is included?

I can get a money order in USD in the mail as soon as you tell me it's
still available, or I can call and give you my VISA number. How to
proceed? I would have it shipped to a US address in Sumas Wa.

Best,

Jerome Schatten - VA7VV
Vancouver, B.C., Canada