[TenTec] Problem: Please confirm Orion II Radios

Ron ron at morell.us
Mon Apr 3 00:24:47 EDT 2006

Carl,
My O2 fails after the battery and master reset as well, but I do have to
turn the multi knob to increase or decrease the center frequency of the
notch to get it to fail.  So this bug is dependent on something else besides
the three settings being used depending on the radio, or so it seems to me.
Ron
KA7U