[TenTec] Vee Beam

Dave Tipton dave at lodave.org
Tue Apr 4 11:04:02 EDT 2006

Anyone here actually using the Vee Beam that is being offered on TenTec's site?  I see that B&W also offers an end fed version that is similar.  Just curious to see if anyone has an opinion about the design. :)

  After watching my push up mast snap this weekend, about 4 feet below the thing would have been guyed, and my MA5B taking a header into the ground, I'm searching for slighly less wind load options for now until I decide about putting a tower up.  Great pictures of the event are available at http://blog.360.yahoo.com/blog-Dse6wvI1aaLHpzblehQs0wQ-?cq=1&p=32

  Dave, W3DMT