[TenTec] Problem: Please confirm Orion II Radios

Mark C firedepttraining at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 4 23:10:00 EDT 2006

How do you email DitsnBits?

  I have the bug:

  I have this problem on my new Orion II ever since I got it  You turn on the NB and NR, then I turn on the NOTCH.  The key is to turn the NOTCH on last and change the NOTCH value...everytime with out fail it acts up!

  Mark C.
  KB4EXI

Kc9cdt at aol.com wrote:
  Me too!

Great news is this is the kind of bug that is typically easy to fix because
it is repeatable with a specific scenario.

Anyone that has found it to be true and wants it fixed, sent e-mail to
DitsnBits.

I'm sure they will prioritize it and get it nailed when they can.

73,
Lee,KC9CDT