[TenTec] The Bug

Ron ron at morell.us
Wed Apr 5 11:49:40 EDT 2006

Toby,
I did not take time to record any of the ORION audio while I had it, but
I've checked the O2 audio as a result of the negative comments about it and
have not found it to be lacking...  Recording it, or monitoring through
another receiver or on the air reports are all no problem.
MIC   52
SP     3
Power 100 watts

microphone is a Ten Tec 706.  I do not have any RF feed back at my station
that is noticable.  So I think analytical discussion here will require a
controlled test of the audio between the rigs.  Or you can say the O2 soulds
bad and I can say the O2 sounds good...
Ron
KA7U