[TenTec] Paragon RTTY (FSK)

Vic Klein vhklein at ptd.net
Thu Apr 6 07:17:28 EDT 2006

Good thought. I'll have to dig around and see if I can find the KAM manual
and what the Paragon is expecting for a tuned signal. I never had to worry
about that before, it just worked, but back when I got the KAM, computers
were different and nobody used sound card interfaces...everyone used a KAM
or other TNC for an interface. It still works very well, provides a nice
signal tuning indicator, so if I just need to shift the decode tones that
might work.

=Vic=
WA4THR
---