[TenTec] "The Bug" a/k/a Orion II Audio

Ron ron at morell.us
Thu Apr 6 22:02:21 EDT 2006

Barry,
I'm gradually developing an interest in what creates and sustains a group
email thread!  Absolutely fascinating.  I do also collect keys, heathkit
radios and test equipment, and enjoy CW rag chewing, especially the SKCC
group, ARES/RACES efforts and trying to find fault with the ORION 2, which I
truly enjoy using in spite of its well published faults.

Now to find something productive to do...
Ron
KA7U