[TenTec] Looking for Argosy 525 calibrated dial skirt, Argosy noise blanker, and nice Argosy top and bottom case shells?

Jerry Volpe kg6tt at arrl.net
Sun Apr 9 17:24:56 EDT 2006

Continuing the search....

I am looking for a replacement main tuning calibrated dial skirt for an
Argosy. No scratches or missing paint or rubbed off numbering please.

I am looking for a noise blanker for an analog version Argosy (early
serial number).

I am also looking for like new Argosy top and bottom case shells. One or
two sets.... what ever I can find.

[And many thanks to those who found and supplied the Argosy front panel
and knob sets I was seeking!]

73,
Jerry, KG6TT
Fairfield, CA