[TenTec] omni d series c display problem

Ira Franklin k4ymq at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 12 07:01:36 EDT 2006

Gustavo, I had very sililar problem with Omni C I used to own, it was a bad solder connection on display board

lw3ewz <lw3ewz at speedy.com.ar> wrote:
  Dear friends
i love this rig... but i have a problem

I need te solution at my display problen in my omni d series c

The display look 1.000 in 7 mhz band. 91.000 in 10 mhz, 09000 in 14 mhz and 21 mhz and sudenly the display works fine

what is the problem? and what is the fix or solution?

Sometimes the display works fine and sudenly works bad again..

thanks in advance

Gustavo A. Andrada
lw3ewz
Checked by AVG Free Edition.