[TenTec] omni d series c display problem

GARY HUBER glhuber at msn.com
Wed Apr 12 08:27:11 EDT 2006

Typically corrosion in the counter and display driver connections. TenTec service can give you a "hand written service sheet" to use to open up the radio and correct the problem.

Best regards,
Gary - AB9M
CSM(r) G.L.Huber
9679 Heron Bay Road
Bloomington, Illinois 61704
(309)662-0604
www.csm-gh.com<http://www.csm-gh.com/>
csm-gh at www.csm-gh.com<mailto:csm-gh at www.csm-gh.com>
gary.huber at us.army.mil<mailto:gary.huber at us.army.mil>
wm at fifthinfantrydivision.com<mailto:wm at fifthinfantrydivision.com>
National Webmaster for The Society of the Fifth Division
www.societyofthefifthdivision.com<http://www.societyofthefifthdivision.com/>