[TenTec] help/paint

CATFISHTWO at aol.com CATFISHTWO at aol.com
Wed Apr 12 20:01:10 EDT 2006

In a message dated 4/12/2006 4:57:06 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
n9wd at yahoo.com writes:

I am  trying to refurbish the case on my 238 tuner,& the case of my omni5. We
 all know ten tec`s paint is no longer avaiable. I called the company that
made  the tentec grey .they would make it again if I WOULD BY 20 GALLONS! This
cost  prohibitive. Anybody know of aclose color match? I could scrape some
paint off  of the case , take it to a paint store with a computer, but I dont know
if the  small paint flakes would be big enough. Can anyone help me,or point
me in the  right direction? Replys off line are ok. Thanks guys. Cordy
(n9wd at yahoo.com)

would it be possible for you to take the whole case to the paint store, I
think they might be able to do a match to the whole thing, or does the gizmo to
match the chip have a small opening??

tom N6AJR