[TenTec] Omni VI with MMTTY problem

Duane A Calvin ac5aa at juno.com
Thu Apr 13 14:16:22 EDT 2006

Jim,
        Check to be sure you don't have XIT on.  If not, then it would
seem your transmitted tones may not be matching the received tones due to
some change in the setup?  I'm not a MMTTY expert, but if you don't have
an offset when you're operating SSB, then it is most likely something at
the PC end of things.

        73 , Duane