[TenTec] A waste of money

Larry Menzel retire at means.net
Thu Apr 13 22:34:06 EDT 2006

Hi, Dan,

Ya know, If I were you, I'd take it back and demand a refund.  You LEFT THE
SAMPLE WITH THEM!  It's their responsibility to match your sample,
ESPECIALLY if you took the paint based on their assurance that THEY'D
matched your sample. What kind of incompetent gives you a gloss finish when
the sample obviously a flat finish?  If they couldn't match your sample,
they should have said so.  The hardware store I worked at would never ask
you to pay for a gallon that didn't match the sample the customer had
supplied.

No WAY should you feel responsible.  Their match, their paint, their
guarantee of satisfaction.

Take it back, get them to match it, or get your money back.

My $.015

Larry, N0XB