[TenTec] Tower Endorsement

Jack Emerson w4tje at lexcominc.net
Fri Apr 14 21:39:06 EDT 2006

Tnx Jack,
same story here. I use the O2 for both cw and ssb, and love it to death.
Follow-up to the tower story:
I just read on the Carolina Dx Association website that VU4, Andaman
Islands dx-pedition is expected to be on air within the next few days.
That's one of the last ones I need on 15m. I think I'll call Michael and
Gary and ask them to put my tower and 15m monobander back up so I can try
to work it on 15, and see what they say, hi.
By the way, now that the only remaining antenna is an inverted L, I am
going to bore everyone to tears on this reflector until the antennas go up
at the new QTH. I am also working on a thank you of sorts to the many hams
on this reflector that have helped me  over the past 3 years or so. Some of
these hams have just made me mad as the dickens with some of their rants on
the reflector, but they have been so patient and helpful to me on the air
as they helped me to discover the joys of cw.
73 de Jack W4TJE