[TenTec] Sherwood Receiver Tests?

Larry Menzel retire at means.net
Mon Apr 17 13:23:43 EDT 2006

Maybe this helps:
The Orion II has the highest close-in dynamic range at 1 kHz spacing I have
ever tested. At 50 kHz and 20 kHz, the dynamic range is synthesizer noise
limited at 95 dB. At 5 kHz the synthesizer loop is quieter, and it measures
97 dB on 3rd order products. At 2 kHz it was 95 dB with the 600 Hz roofing
filter and at 1 kHz it was 95 dB with the 300 Hz roofing filter, both on
IMD, not phase noise. All tests were on 20 meters.

http://www.eham.net/reviews/detail/5564

Rob posted this yesterday.

Larry, N0XB