[TenTec] Orion II Freqency response graph

Ron Castro ronc at sonic.net
Mon Apr 17 15:43:15 EDT 2006

Dear folks:  I have posted a new graph on my webpage showing the TX frequency response of the Orion II v. 2.032, which now includes the AM response.  It looks a lot prettier since I used Excel's powerful presentation graphics to make it "suitable for framing" :-)

www.ronc.users.sonic.net

Click on "Low Frequency TX Audio Response Curve vs. TT Specifications".

This is useful in helping set external EQ to get a flatter response or just for general information.

Ron N6AHA