[TenTec] Airpax breaker part number

Kirk Braunius kbraunius at gmail.com
Tue Apr 18 18:49:37 EDT 2006

I am about to order a few airpax breakers (one to use with my Triton 540 and
a Ten Tec 963 power supply).

The salesman at POCO has been very responsive, and indicates that they sell
lots of the same part number to Ten Tec owners, T11-1-20.0A-01-11C-V, a 20
amp fast response breaker.  He indicated that they do not stock the instant
response breaker, or a different amperage.

I only hesitate because I have seen others on here indicate they use an 18
amp, or the instant response.  Is there a source that stocks and sells
these, or is the 20 amp "fast" pretty much the standard?

Thanks,
Kirk
KD4DTM