[TenTec] V2.055 bug /watch out on 60 meters! Also effectsO2v2.032!

Bob Henderson bob at 5b4agn.net
Wed Apr 19 17:09:58 EDT 2006

This IS a problem Larry.  When you need to split you shouldn't need to
remember the mode you last used on the second VFO.  You just want to split.

The solution is simple.  A>B or B>A should transfer mode as well as
frequency.  Who wants to split frequency and mode at the same time?  Nobody
I know, that's for sure.  I've lost count how many times this fix has been
asked for.

I don't know why but this seems to be a concept the fellas at Ten Tec
struggle with.

Bob, 5B4AGN