[TenTec] Orion II Freqency response graph

Toby Pennington toby423 at earthlink.net
Sun Apr 23 09:59:59 EDT 2006

Grant is correct about the audio! Owners of the O2/V2 as a group tend to
gloss over this deficiency,  and I suppose as long as they are happy
sounding the way they do then there is not a problem for them.  But in fact
there is a big difference in the way the audio in an O1/V1 sounds compared
to an O2/V2.  The O1 /V1 has a full spectrum audio that is much better than
what I am hearing on the O2.

V2 for the O1 is even worse however and needs a complete over haul.

One thing I have noticed since monitoring the Flex Radio reflector is that
the Flex Radio people are communicating on an almost daily basis with their
customers keeping them informed about what is coming up next and what is
being fixed currently.  They also give estimated timelines for fixes and new
features.  I was very impressed with this and wish that TT could adopt a
similar program for keeping their customers up to date on what is being
worked on and what the priorities are,  and also timelines for accomplishing
certain fixes, etc.

As Ten Tec customers we are pretty much left in the dark and this results in
confusion and and dissatisfaction and we are always wondering what is going
on with this or that problem.

A little contact by TT with their customer base would go a long way.
Toby  W4CAK