[TenTec] Omni vs Corsair

Paul DeWitte K9OT k9ot at mhtc.net
Sun Apr 23 21:38:05 EDT 2006

Tod, I have both an Omni C and a Corsair II. As much as I like the Omni C, I
think that the Corsair II is a better rig. It has PBT which the Omni C does
not have, and a little hotter receiever. If you like 160m the Corsair will
hear stations that the Omni C does not. Both have excelent QSK.
It is just a matter of opinion of the user which you prefer. Or you could
have one of both.
Also if you like 17m, I would stay away from the Omni C.

Good luck
73 Paul