[TenTec] [CW] Keyer?

Randy Russe3ll lord_russell53 at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 28 13:27:17 EDT 2006

I recently got the 4 model. CMOS4 is the exact model i
believe. A few more features than the k-3, many more
than what i need.  But if I was a contester I would
use them all. I believe their website has a link to
the operator's manual which would give you all the
details.What I do like about the CMOS4, is it is a
smaller, very portable design that runs on batteries
or ext. supply. I use it with qr prigs also, and
battery life is very good. Very easy to use on trips
for portable work.  If you check the Idiom press
website, there will be a lot of info. Also read the
eHam reviews. That's what I did and it seemed to me
the best choice.