[TenTec] [CW] Keyer?

ve1bn at ns.sympatico.ca ve1bn at ns.sympatico.ca
Sat Apr 29 19:56:29 EDT 2006

Paul -

I have a Super CMOS 3 that was iambic.  I too hate that, so made a small
board that fits in the case which makes it non-iambic, the Ultimatic
keying.  Works great.

Could not find an email address in QREZ.com for you.  Have one?
Would like to send the circuit to you with a pix how mine went together.
Interested?

73 -  Don,  VE1BN