[TenTec] Ver 2.033

Ron Castro ronc at sonic.net
Sun Apr 30 03:16:15 EDT 2006

I noticed low power when I first tried AM in the new version, but after a
few minutes it popped back up.  Another odd thing is that it operates
different on 10 meters than on 75.  I checked it briefly on other bands, and
I found that it want to make 50 Watts on 160-20, but 25 Watts on 17-10.  Go
figure!

Ron N6AHA