[TenTec] question about updates

jack jfriend31 at comcast.net
Sun Apr 30 15:28:25 EDT 2006

you, Tom, are not the only original Orion owner who is happy with the radio!
count me in twice! jack ak7o
PS i like version 1.373B3 as much as any of the previous versions. it works
well so far as i can tell. but then i don't twiddle the knobs and push the
buttons lots. since i run CW only, i keep the 1000Hz filter in the line to
cut down on the noise level. now and again i switch in the 500Hz filter.
other than volume and tuning and band changes there is not a lot to twiddle.
usually if i can hear it i can work it! what else is there?