[TenTec] PRIVATE& CONFIDENTIAL Re: Orion vs SDR 1K

Dr. Gerald N. Johnson geraldj at storm.weather.net
Sun Apr 30 14:54:39 EDT 2006

On Sun, 2006-04-30 at 11:22 -0700, Don Rasmussen wrote:
> There you go Dr. Jerry, what a controversy magnet you
> are! I appreciate your posts here and glad you are
> back on the list regardless of whether there is some
> disagreement on the issues.
>
> [TenTec] PRIVATE& CONFIDENTIAL Re: Orion vs SDR 1K
>
> To:  <geraldj at sto>,"Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment"
> <tentec at contesting.com>
> Subject:  [TenTec] PRIVATE& CONFIDENTIAL Re: Orion vs
> SDR 1K

I guess I'm the outsider, but I'm studying up on DSP and thinking about
jumping in with my own product. The more I learn about what is working
and not working the better product I can make. Then again laziness may
leave me with nothing but opinions, no product at all. And I can be
overrun by full time multiple programmer projects, but from the relative
hinterland I can pop some surprises too. Being around radios for 50
years can be a benefit along with being around computers for 40 years
can't hurt.

In order to neither turn my hand or make claims I can't meet or to
restrict my design decisions, I'll try to not get too specific on my own
ideas.

You may notice I've not made the public retraction to my statements
demanded by K6KDK.
--
73, Jerry, K0CQ,