[TenTec] For Sale: Ten Tec ORION

dbp at tds.net dbp at tds.net
Sun Apr 30 16:18:05 EDT 2006

Ten Tec ORION for sale !! Features:
-Original owner, non smoker.
-All three roofing filter slots full.
-Not a scratch.
-Using v. 1.732 flawlessly.
-Includes TT condensor desk mic with light color finish.
-Includes home brew high power relay antenna switch which will automatically switch three antennas using the Band Data Connector on the rear panel.
-Includes manual, bag of goodies, DC power cord, and serial cable.
-To be shipped in original box at your expense.
-$2700. Firm.
--Reason to sell: I believe in changing those things that I can. Also have antique cars, a Goldwing trike motorcycle and antique radios that are a part of the change menu.

73 de Dave Perrin, K1OPQ at arrl.net