[TenTec] Being a Contrarian....

Martin Ewing aa6e at ewing.homedns.org
Tue Aug 1 19:27:13 EDT 2006

There are many of us Amerikaners who appreciate value and quality,
also!  It would have been great to have all the bugs out before the
product shipped...

I would be happy to consider another product (from Germany or anywhere
else) if it had similar specs.  And I would pay a moderate premium if it
was clear the software was stable.

73 Martin AA6E