[TenTec] Opinions from Scout Owners?

ARDUJENSKI at aol.com ARDUJENSKI at aol.com
Wed Aug 2 13:59:37 EDT 2006

You really need to be more detailed describing how you will be  operating:
---mobile or fixed station?
---bands?
---SSB or CW or both?

All radios are a compromise and if you are looking for some valuable
feedback parameters need to be defined. The SOUT has some definite pluses  especially
with ease of use. There are some radios that come with built in ATUs  making
the operation simpler from a set up point of view. A SGC 2020 offers  rugged
field durability and compactness.

The Scout probably offers more simplicity in field repairs than many.

Alan KB7MBI
In a message dated 8/2/2006 10:21:49 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,