[TenTec] Being a Contrarian...."

Sherman Banks w4atl at earthlink.net
Wed Aug 2 14:16:18 EDT 2006

Try the Elecraft Reflector.  You will learn a lot and the moderator
makes sure the discussions are civil and stops those who constantly bash.

The harping like on this thread is the reason that I had given up on
this reflector.  I signed back up and thought things were different.
All reflectors are not like this one.

I cannot understand why, if a person hates a radio and company so much,
they just don't sell the radio and unsubscribe from the reflector.
Then, the rest of us can have a cordial discussion.

Please, let's end this thread now.