[TenTec] Corsaair II Problem Question???

Ed - K9EW k9ew57 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 2 19:22:45 EDT 2006

Just a detail... It would be better if you could run your RF into a dummy
load so there'd be no radiation at all that could be getting back into the
rig.  If it were RF getting into the rig, you might see a power level where
it doesn't happen.  Good luck with your troubleshooting.  Please post your
findings on The List.

73,
ed - k9ew