[TenTec] Being tired of "On being a contrarian"

CATFISHTWO at aol.com CATFISHTWO at aol.com
Wed Aug 2 17:16:22 EDT 2006

there are probably somewhere around 3500 to 4000 Orions out there, and many
thousands of other Ten Tec rigs out there that have been produced in the last
30  years.

This is the Ten Tec reflector, not the Orion reflector. Of the many
thousands of owners of Ten Tec gear, there are 15 or 20 folks here on the  reflector
with strong attitudes on specific pieces of Ten Tec produced radios.  And they
are vocal.

This is the Ten Tec reflector. This is not ham radio. there is a  difference.

Good luck and I hope all on this reflector realize that perhaps what Mom
said was true. " If you can't say something nice........."

My opinion , your mileage may vary,

tom N6AJR

In a message dated 8/2/2006 8:03:57 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,