[TenTec] Omni 6 +

Fraser Robertson g4bjm at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 4 18:41:26 EDT 2006

Our clubs Omni6+ is just the same, sounds ok on LSB but restricted and toppy
on USB.  The carrier oscillators have been set as per the manual.  I suspect
the filter is the problem.  Is this how the rigs were designed/made, or if
not what is the fix?

PS I still haven't fixed the poor quality TX audio, must re look at that
some day.

Thanks / 73 Fraser G4BJM