[TenTec] Yep -- Omni VII

Jim Lowman jmlowman at sbcglobal.net
Fri Aug 4 22:44:28 EDT 2006

The requirement to have general-coverage on receive has always puzzled
me.  Back in the
day when I got into ham radio, the best radios were optimized to work on
the amateur bands.

Yes, I know that not everyone has an unlimited budget for the hobby.
But how many of us
actually tune the shortwave broadcast bands?

73 de Jim - AD6CW