[TenTec] Omni VII Price

Carter, K8VT k8vt at ameritech.net
Mon Aug 7 22:15:13 EDT 2006

Ron Zond wrote:
>  Hi to the group
>
>  I am surprised that no one in the group commented about the price. In
>  TT's info it says that the Omni VII will br priced between the
>  Jupiter and the O II. Depending upon what you pay for those rigs, the
>  math says $2300 to $2900.
>
>  PS I am flame proof

Ron, no flames here. I did not read the TT site as carefully as you did,
but assuming your figures are correct, they seem to be in the ball park.
I remember paying around $2300 for my VI  (and 961 PS???) in '93 or '94
and more later for the Option 3 upgrade. (However, as I can't remember
what I had for lunch yesterday, much less '93 or '94, don't hold me to
exact numbers).  ;-)

73,
Carter K8VT