[TenTec] Looking for Ten-Tec parts

Jerry Volpe kg6tt at arrl.net
Tue Aug 8 21:47:48 EDT 2006

I am looking for the following parts for Ten-Tec gear:

Part Wanted		For Ten-Tec Model

Front Panel		Triton IV or Model 540	(9 of 10 or better)

Aluminum Chassis	Model 244 Digital Readout (must have excellent front
and top panel areas... no discoloration, spotting, scratches, rubs,
missing lettering)

2 ea pop-up front legs	Triton IV, Model 540, 544, etc.

Dial pointer		Triton IV or Model 540

Bandswitch knob		Triton IV, 540, 544 (Like Drake)

8-pin Octal plug	Triton IV, 540, 544

Plastic Side Panels	262G PS (or similar)

White lamp defuser/lens	262G Power Supply (all early power supplies)

Black plastic strip separating font panel to top panel Triton IV, 540, 544

Speaker			262G Power Supply (In good working order)

Please contact off list.

[And yes, I will check with Ten-Tec parts but it is doubtful any of
these particular parts can be found at Ten-Tec due to age.]

73,

Jerry, KG6TT
Fairfield, CA