[TenTec] SORRY I JUST CAN'T TAKE ANYMORE!!

CATFISHTWO at aol.com CATFISHTWO at aol.com
Tue Aug 8 15:01:53 EDT 2006

In a message dated 8/8/2006 6:08:07 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,  K4IA at aol.com
writes:

Why is  it when someone decides to leave the list because of complaining,
whining, nit-picking, SHOUTING, and bloated posts,

they inevitably  do it by SHOUTING a long complaining, whining, nit-picking
and  bloated post?

k4ia
Craig  "Buck"
Fredericksburg,  Virginia USA

I find the complaints on the new Omni VII starting before the radio is even
on the streets is more than enough for me. I will try this in digest mode for
a  bit and if that does not ease the negativity, I may leave the reflector as
well

tom N6AJR