[TenTec] Orion to Yaesu interface

Thomas Worthington worth at maui.net
Tue Aug 8 23:45:11 EDT 2006

I bought a Toyko Hy-Power amplifier to go with my Orion.
The amp will automatically switch bands based on the Yaesu BCD coded band
data (among others).  I built a very simple logic circuit to convert the
Ten-Tec band data output.  It has a decimal to BCD converter a hex inverter
and a voltage regulator.  If anyone else wants such a device I could easily
have a board etched.  Let me know directly and if there is interest I will
have a board made.  In quantities of 25 it has about $10 in parts.
Aloha
Tom, KH7CC
worth at maui.net