[TenTec] Omni VII SORRY I JUST CAN'T TAKE ANYMORE!!

Toby Pennington toby423 at earthlink.net
Wed Aug 9 23:49:02 EDT 2006

Richy, N2ZD, Wrote........

You couldnt be more right, these complainers should spend more time on the
air getting aquainted with their rigs instead of sitting here bashing

Interesting comment from someone who has never owned an Orion or Orion 2.
The assumption is that owners of these rigs don't spend much time on the
air,  and don't know their rigs very well,  and that is the reason they
complain.

I wonder what Orion owners think of this explanation?