[TenTec] Omni VII SORRY I JUST CAN'T TAKE ANYMORE!!

SS409SS at aol.com SS409SS at aol.com
Thu Aug 10 23:38:18 EDT 2006

Toby,

  I've been a ham for quite some time, I don't have to own a  particular rig
to know the type of person I am speaking about. Yes there are  quirks with all
radios and those who complain about everything. I've probably  been thru the
complete line of TT rigs excluding the Orions. I've had  reservations about a
few but never any regrets in owning any of them, in fact  I've regretted
purchasing more Japanese equipment than anything from TT. Don't  assume that I
didn't have a chance to check one out or operate one for any  length of time. So
please bark up someone else's tree. Richy  N2ZD