[TenTec] FS: Argosy Faceplate and Misc

PaulKB8N at aol.com PaulKB8N at aol.com
Sun Aug 13 14:21:00 EDT 2006

I have a Argosy II analog faceplate for sale.  It is in good  condition,
hardly any scratches along the rim, top or sides.  The only  significant gouge is
below the tuning knob.  Lettering is near  perfect!  As anyone who has ever
owned an Argosy knows, these faceplates  are easy to nick.  I believe this could
also be used with the digital  version (525 D) by just replacing the
frequency window.  It is always good  to have a spare!  $10.00 shipped.

MFJ 217 SWR analyzer for 6 meters.  Very good shape with manual,  $40.00
shipped.

Contact me off-forum.

Paul, K5AF