[TenTec] TT Orion 565 as carryon luggage

Larry Menzel retire at means.net
Tue Aug 15 10:24:29 EDT 2006

It would seem to me that you should check with the airline of your choice to
see what provisions they make for electronic equipment.  I would bet that
they do this all the time.  Probably would mean an extra charge, naturally,
but probably worth it.  I suggest a larger shipping container than the
original box, or double boxed with foam.

I'm pretty sure they'd not allow it as a carry-on in any event. It's simply
too large and you'd have to wrap it in something even if it were out of the
box.

Larry, N0XB