[TenTec] Nifty TT accessory

Craig Roberts crgrbrts at verizon.net
Fri Aug 18 16:05:03 EDT 2006

So today I got a neat little accessory for my Corsair (though it fits
many other TT rigs).  Ain't nuthin' fancy or exotic -- or expensive.
It's just the Model 310 cooling fan.  It attaches easily to the PA heat
sink and plugs into one of the 12VDC accessory jacks.  This simple
device eases my mind about the health of my finals during protracted
digital mode QSOs (yes, I do reduce my power) and looks cool, so to speak.

I'm impressed by the quality of this accessory, its ease of installation
and, most of all, by its very quiet operation. Though you can accomplish
the same thing with a muffin fan and homebrew bracket, I think the Model
310 is worth the investment.

I just thought I'd recommend asomething for us that costs less than
$2,575.00 :-)

73,

Craig
W3CRR