[TenTec] Omni VI+ question

RB K9RB at bellsouth.net
Sat Aug 19 12:43:56 EDT 2006

The roofing filter mod/addition from INRAD does not require any soldering
except for power. The rest of the connections are all provided for with mini
coax and plugs on the filter accessory board. A very straightforward and
easy installation. SMD has nothing to do with the installation, so not to
worry, Gary. T's a very well thought out and designed addition that is worth
every penny. Installation takes a maximum of a half hour.
73, -=Rog-K9RB=-  (Mine is a 1998 vintage Omni VI Plus model 564 with SMD
technology)