[TenTec] Omni VI+ question

HUGHESRO ROGERH at realtracs.com
Sat Aug 19 16:52:22 EDT 2006

Just a question. I hve the Omni 6. Is the plus upgrade still available. does the INRAD mod/filter work well with just the om6? I've only had for about 6 months, but what a radio. I only use my FT1000mpmk5fd for psk. The omni6 is loaded up with filters. Tnxs in advance. W4IV, Roger in Tn. Close to the Stones River Civil War Battlefield. Murfreesboro, tn.