[TenTec] For Sale-Ten Tec OMNI V (V.9) beautiful!

k8vf_mark at centurytel.net k8vf_mark at centurytel.net
Sat Aug 19 18:47:27 EDT 2006

I have a perfectly working Ten Tec Omni V with V.9 chip installed and
keyboard overlays(die cut-professionally made) installed. No other mods
done.
The rig is in use daily and has NO issues whatsoever. Looks great, clean,
working 100%. Guaranteed.
Power cable, manual and updates included, as is the original OMNI V Eprom
should you decide to switch back to stock configuration.
Orion on the way is reason for sale.
I will ship rig with stock filters for $650 in 48 states.
Please check my feedback on qth.com feedback forum.
Thanks a lot for reading.
Mark
K8VF